11 February 2016

Bzz Agent Review - L’Oreal Paris Magic Retouch

So, we are now officially 'Bzz Agents', and get to review cool new products for free! Whoop! We hope to test stuff out, and then let you guys know whether we think it is 'Hot or Not' - haha! 

This week we got set some L'Oreal Paris Magic Retouch to try out. 


L’Oreal Paris Magic Retouch is a hair spray you can instantly spray on to conceal greys and roots in just one quick spray. (Oh...charming.)
I turned 36 last week, and I have to say that I have started getting the odd few grey hairs in the last year or two...(maybe that's living with Jim though.) ;)
I don't really like dying my hair anymore, after many years of abusing my hair and it falling out in my hands, i'm opting for the growing old gracefully route...once I go completely grey, I will then dye my hair completely pink or purple for a laugh.
When this retouch spray arrived I was however, secretly quite excited to cover up the few greys I have. I marched up to 'la bathroom', and gave myself a good spraying.
The magical spray
I have to say, it worked very well. It was crazy easy to use (just spray it on from a short distance). I was worried it would look 'obviously sprayed' as my hair is not black, but dark brown, but it blended really well, and looked very natural.
Before

After

My daughter then marched into the bathroom (like they do), and asked if I could spray a bit of her hair black. We sprayed a little bit on her light brown hair and it looked brilliant, and bang on the 'ombre' trend!

The ombre effect

We both agreed the packaging was very nice, we liked the colour of the bottle, and it didn't look too obviously like 'hair paint for grannies'.
The only gripe we had with this product, was that it made a right mess in the sink, and it was really hard to get off. We ended up having to bleach the sink and scrub really hard with a scourer. (It is still slightly stained.) There is no warning on the bottle about this, so if you are going to use it, make sure you put a old towel down first.
Ooops
At this point, both my children were in the bathroom with me watching me having my stained sink meltdown, and told me maybe I should #embracethegrey. Thanks kids.
We were given this product to test for free, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. #GotItFree #Magicinmybag #BeautySOS