13 November 2015

Chicken soup and a concerned dog

Urgh. This week has been RUBBISH. I caught ANOTHER cold and the cough from hell. I have literally not slept in about four or five nights. I actually thought I might cough my lungs up one night, and had a little 'woe is me' cry. 

Luckily, I have an amazing boyfriend fiance (!) on hand, and he made us the most amazing chicken soup to feel better. We took a couple of days off work and did some work from the comfort of our warm house, which was much needed!

Cooking action pose.

Rainbow carrots! How amazing is this!!!

The most amazing soup in the world. Eveeer.

Another soup shot.


Luckily, we have also had Olive to keep us warm, and cheer us up. I'm sure pets know when you are ill, she has literally not left my side. Hopefully, normal service will resume soon! In the meantime we are making the most of the warm cosy house, netflix and blankets! (Always a silver lining!) Hope you are all good! F & J Over and Out! *cough* Xx