17 August 2015

Oh it's such a perfect day! I'm glad I spent it with yooooou!

On our random spontaneous 'perfect day' - we went on a shopping spree in Plymouth! I can't remember the last time we went outside into actual shops to do shopping....we do all of our shopping online these days, and I forgot just how exciting it is to shop in actual shops! Maybe I got a bit too excited...

New knobs for our dining room table / dresser thingy. 

A new flamingo to keep our seagull company.

Jim got some very very very hot chilli sauce. I gassed myself out when washing up the residue off the plate. (Fo'realz)

My new bike bell. It is mahoosive and I cannot wait to ding it.

New stationery for work, oh, and a book where you can make faces with different stickers....and liquorice. Nom.

Lunchbox for work. (Why should the kids just get new school stuff!?) I think Olive wanted one too.....



When we got home, we watched 'Mermaid's on Netflix, while eating jelly tots. Jim had never seen 'Mermaids' *gasp!*

Most of our shopping was done at 'Tiger'. You can check the website to see if there is a store near you! http://www.tigerstores.co.uk/

Pretty perfect day. An unofficial xmas day if you will. What is your idea of a perfect day? A very shopped out Flossy and Jim - Over and Out! Xx