30 June 2015

Pedigree Chump

Hello! This is Olive (For those of you who don't know, I am Flossy and Jim's hairy daughter ... some people call me a dog.)

Anyway, they let me take over the blog because it was my first birthday on Saturday, and we had a great time. After opening my presents of special birthday biscuits, and having a special breakfast, we all went for a drive to the beach...(this is my favourite place)....


This is me in the car....

I took a 'selfie' because I was so excited!

I am grinning like a maniac here because I was having the best day ever!

I had my first ever ice-cream...it gave me brain freeze but I liked it.

We went for a massive walk along the beach and in the park!

Here is a picture of my one year old tongue!

Here we all are looking at my rock. I love chasing rocks. I don't understand balls.

When we got home we had a birthday tea with lots of SAUSAGES!
Then everyone surprised me with a birthday cake!

It was a lovely cake and everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to me. 

Here is me cutting my cake.


After all this excitement, I went to sleep on the sofa. It's quite tiring having a birthday and barking all day at rocks. I've quite enjoyed writing this blog...I hope the humans let me do it again. They told me to write the post title at 'Pedigree Chump', and now they are laughing at me.....I don't get it. Anyway, I'm going now, sending you all hairy cuddles, love Olive. (Director and general dog's body at Flossy and Jim's) Xxx