28 March 2015

* WE WON AN AWARD! WOO! WOO! *

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness.....I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are feeling right now!

Last night we attended the South Devon Excellence Awards, as we were nominated for 'Best New Business'.

We only went and bloomin' won it!!!!











I think I'm still in shock. I only slept for about three hours last night as I was so buzzing. Then I woke up Jim bang on at seven o'clock, by shouting 'WE WON!' We were still crazy super excited this morning - haha!

As we said in our speech, we are sooooo thrilled to have won, and hope this is the start of good things for 'Flossy and Jim', and we hope to continue to brighten the world with our illustrations and designs!

Without sounding like Gwyneth Paltrow, I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped and supported us along the way. It means so much to have so many lovely people behind us.


I was feeling very much like a diva, when we got home, and had a very big head. Olive soon put a stop to that, by doing a giant poop on my bed. Charming. Thanks for keeping us grounded Olive.