3 February 2015

Tuesday is our happy day!

Whatchaaaa!

Tuesday is our favourite day of the working week as we get our veg box from Abel and Cole. Rock and Roll!

Jim skypes me at the shop every week to let me know what has arrived...it really is all rather exciting.

Today we got...


Oooh....

Spring greens...

A pepper!

Some carrots...and lots of other nice things!

We then had a little chat about buying some doughnuts...

...and Jim modelled his new biking goggles!

Olive then decided to join in the conversation...

Hello Olive!

That was the end of our conversation. Bye Jim!

So that was our Tuesday morning chat. I usually spend 90% of the working week sitting on my own drawing, drawing, drawing, so any conversation is always highly exciting for me. I do sometimes talk to the characters I draw...but only very quietly.....incase anyone might hear me and think I'm mad. OK. Bye. X