21 February 2015

The most Rock and Roll week we have ever had...

Hey lovely peeps! Sorry it's been so quiet around here lately...we have been super-duper-busy! In a good way! (Thanks Jim for filling in for last week's blog!) Here is a little round up of the last week...


I got all my hair cut off and my nose re-pierced! I turned 35 a couple of weeks ago...maybe I'm having a mid thirties crisis?! Anyhoo....I love my new look and feel extremely liberated! Wish I had done it sooner!

We went on the radio! We were asked to go on Riviera FM on Valentines day, and were on for two hours! It was great fun, and 'Miss P' who does 'The Alternative Show' every Saturday from 11-2, was amazing! We talked about lots of things including pet lobsters, stalking David Bowie and xylophones! If you missed it, you can hear it here: https://www.mixcloud.com/lynette-jordan/miss-p-flossy-and-jim/

We have been chatting to our friends who run a coffee shop in Brixham, about learning to crochet, so we can 'yarn bomb' Brixham. Watch this space! The Flossy and Jim mini could have a new look soon! ;)

Oh yeah...and I met the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, at the 'Green Leaf Cafe' in Torquay! (Like you do - WAH!) I met the Minister Iain Duncan Smith! It was all quite exciting, and I chatted to him about how I have managed to set up my own business with the help of Outset. He ate a ham and cheese sandwich and had really shiny shoes. I didn't have a sarnie as I didn't want to rub off my new red lipstick. I'm not used to wearing lipstick and didn't want to look like a clown when he turned up. It was a shame because the sandwiches looked lush.

We finished off the week with a lovely long walk and climbed some trees!

We found the alien type building 'The Daymark' on the way!

Woohoo! I got to wear my rainbow wellies and walk in mud!

Photo taken by the amazing Kaitlin Jordan aged 9 and a half. 

So, that was our week! Quite bonkers really. I'm sure next week we can all calm down and be a bit more normal again! It's all been quite tiring being so rock and roll! How was your week? Tell us your gossip! ;) xx