14 January 2015

The bonkers world of tea-cosies!

Here at Flossy and Jim, we drink a lot of tea. Probably an unhealthy amount...but i'm sure there are worse habits. Nothing makes you feel as happy as a hot cup of tea. My tea of choice is Yorkshire tea, bit of milk (not too much), and no sugar....but I have a biscuit (or 5) instead. Anyhoo....I'm going off track.....we drink a lot of tea. I decided to buy myself a giant teapot yesterday to have in the office. I then decided to keep the tea hot, I will be sensible and buy a tea-cosy. Thats when I discovered a whole new amazing world....


Check out these beauties...






 


How utterly amazing. I was gobsmacked for a good five minutes. I then purchased one. Can you guess one? Will update you when it arrives! 

Have a great day everyone and put t'kettle on! ;)